Sunday 19 January 2020

Experience

          MY 
            WINTER
                  VACATION!!


From poush 15 our winter vacation begins.
On 19th poush our schools  has organized the tour for grade 9. I want to go but my mother's not allowed me to go because of some problem. But I have spend my winter vacation in my village. I don't want to go but she has to make nagrita to complete her studies.

• 1st day :-
           Mom started to scold me because I woke up late. Then, my old friends came to my home & call me to play football. After, playing football I returned home.

• 2nd day:- 
             I helped my mother to wash clothes& utensils. Then, After finishing work  I watch TV& I sleep.

• 3rd day:-
          I taught homework to brother. By finishing homework we brothers started to look football match.

• 4th day:-
         I went mamaghar. I met my  mama, maiju, didi venjau, bajey,boju I became very happy.

• 5th day:-
           I went my old school & I met my old friends. We have our own 13,14 group.
One place which we were reserved said thela.  Everyfriends were very silent I thought why they are silent. But they want to give me suprised sisters gave me one beautiful gift bala this suprise/memories I would never forget it. 

6th day:- 
               I feel Bored and I started to practice for  dance.

7th day:- 
            I went bazar with my sister and brother. While we were returning home, We saw one bike accident. There were 2 people in bike. One people get very badly accident. Another people his hand fractured.

• 8th day:-
         I watch flim with brother whole day.

• 9th day:-

         Friends call me to play i went outside it was very cold the weather it was not good. At last playing football we all friends started to collect money to buy junkfoods. 

• 10th day:-
          I sleeped whole day because of common cold.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project

             SWITCH Switch is a computer networking device that is used to connect many devices together on a computer network also it calle...