Thursday 5 September 2019

My father

          "My father"

' My father tears and fears are unseen,  his love is unexpressed,  but his care and protection remains as a pilaars of strength throughout our lives '

My father name is manoj giri.  He is 40 years old. He fulfills our every demands. He is loving and caring.  He is an ideal person of my life.  He understands my feelings and prblems. He supports me  in  different problems. My father is kind and helpful. He do the job of cook.  He works hard to earn money for family. 


He taught me the good thing's and bad things.He is hardworking. My father is 
Time conscious.  He talks politely with all. 
He is the pressent fundamental quantities of leadership, responsiblity and accountability as well as the capabilities of planning, discipline and solving. 


You're the best dad & I m so blessed and lucky to have father like you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project

             SWITCH Switch is a computer networking device that is used to connect many devices together on a computer network also it calle...